Site under construction
Bregan & Mainsflow are a friendly small company that has over 30 years of experience within the water and utility sector. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction and understand the importance of a close relationship towards our clients. We pride ourselves in carrying out the highest standards of work and will always do what is right for our clients.
Over the 30 years of experience we have worked on some very interesting projects for some very high profile clients. These tasks have ranged from mains renewal of 180mm mdpe main, Installation of 500m of ductwork around a professional sports field, Installation of footways, Connection of water mains to the parent main. Fire hydrant renewals, just to name several of many.
Bregan & Mainsflow can offer a complete service from start to finish on the following tasks:
- Advise on the best way to go about the task in hand
- A full intense survey undertaken before any task is undertook, this includes a survey of all the utility’s and drainage
- A method statement is written up for the customer on the back of the intense surveys. (This is all part of the free quote)
- We use trenchless technology to keep our work as discreet as possible. (Quite often our sites look like we haven't been there)
- Directional drilling that can install up to 100m of pipework to the diameter of 180mm with only 2 x excavations.
- Full reinstatement of all surfaces
- Renewal of common supplies
- Leaking detection
- New installed pipework that the water authority can connect up to
- Burt mains up to 12”
- Fire Hydrant installations and repairs
- Stop taps repaired, exchanged and installed from 15mm to 63mm
- Valve repaired, exchanged and installed from 2" to 12"
- Internal plumbing
- Duct installation
- All aspects of groundwork from patio laying to carriageway installation
Bregan & Mainsflow believes in training all employees to the highest possible standard in order to achieve the best services to our customers. We do this by working closely with the approved training centres that are affiliated with the Water Training Industry (WTI). The other way we achieve this is by in house training. This consist of specialist knowledge from partners of the business sought from years of experience and training during their employment with the Local Water Authority. The residential training is accredited to City & Guilds and NVQs please find the list below of the qualifications we hold.
Bregan & Mainsflow
- New Roads & Street works Act 1991 (NRSWA) Levels 1-9
- Location & avoidance of underground apparatus
- Signing Lighting & guarding
- Excavation in Highway
- Reinstatement & compaction of backfill materials
- Reinstatement of sub-base & road-base in non-bituminous materials
- Reinstatement in cold-lay bituminous materials
- Reinstatement of modular surfaces & concrete footways
- Backfill & reinstatement of construction layers
- City & Guilds – Service Laying
- City & Guilds – Monitoring Leakage
- Electronic pipe and leak detection
- Pressure and flow management
- Inspection of customers water systems
- Valve Operations
- Electricity & fibre optic cable safe working practices
- Basic Systems Hydraulics
- Sampling and disinfection
- Inspection of plumbing systems
- Practical main laying
- Trench support & deep excavation
- Plant operators abrasive wheel
- Operation and service of Thrust bore
- Health and Safety briefing
- Electro-fusion and butt welding
operates with a £5 million public liability and £10 million employer’s liability.
Bregan Services Ltd. 56 Wilbury Way, Hitchin, SG4 0TP. Company Registration Number 10327321.